Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Learning 2.0

At my work, we are doing a learning program. This program is aimed to teach everyone, on our staff, how to use the Internet. Creating an account on "blogger" is part of the program. Fortunately, I already have an account. I also needed to create a GMail account. I went to GMail.com and clicked the "sign up" link. I filled out all of the required information, found and available e-mail address and created a password. Since Gmail and Blogger are connected through google, I had to change my Blogger log-in information so that it matched my GMail account. This was done when a prompt came up notifying that the change needed to be made. I can sign in to blogger at blogger.com, and I can sign in to gmail at gmail.com, or I can sign in to both at google.com by clicking on the sign in link.

I am now forewarning any of my fellow co-workers who will read my blogs.

The blogs that I have previously posted can and probably will offend a few of you, especially those who may be voting for the democratic candidates. I will strive to keep my political oppinions to a minimum during the duration of this program.

No comments: